HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM YOUTUBE & BLOGGING

Unknown 5:15 AM

hi guys in this blog I will show you how to make money from blogging and making youtube videos
so if you were a blogger and getting a lot of traffic but you don't have an adsense account there another platform you can use easily and everybody can use it it called revenuehits  from this awesome platform you can put ads on your blog like I'm doing for this blog and win money for each ad click
PS: I'm personally using it
sign up from here


and for youtube there's another platform to use and again if you get a lot of views but you can't get a google adsense account this is the platform for you it called freedom I personally using it
sign up from here


thanks for reading I hop you liked this blog.










Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

like and comment