TOP 5 BEST THINGS TO EAT

Unknown 12:18 PM
1

    •                         1:PIZZA
    • I think everybody agree with me on this becouse pizza is the best thing to eat.


                                    2:DONATS
    AND WHO DOSEN'T LIKE DONATS (I have never eatn a donat before I don't find them in my country)so sweet melts in your mouth.


    •                              3:FAST FOOD
    • I KNOW A LOT OF YOU GOING TO SAY OH IT'S NOT HEALTHY WELL I DON'T SAY EAT IT EVERY DAY MAYBE ONCE A WEEK AND TRAIN A LOT SO YOU DON'T GET FAT.
    4
                                   4:SPAGHETTI

    WELL IF YOU STILL DIDEN'T TASTE SPAGHETTI YOU'RE JUST NOT FROM THIS PLANET I GUESS.
                                      5:SWEETS  
    IF YOU KNOW ME YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE SWEETS AND EVERY THNING THAT IS SWEET I PROBABLY EAT.

    I'm sorry if this is not organized enough it's my first blog ever and I'm only 15 and please comment and tell me what you think.







    Share this

    Related Posts

    First

    like and comment